PanoRIMio is a native (BB10 Cascades), feature rich Panoramio viewer for BlackBerry 10, providing you easy and quick access to tens of millions of Panoramio pictures from around the world, easier and quicker than on Panoramio itself. Countless images of any location are at your disposal within seconds and can be viewed in a multitude of ways.
Multiple location input options (address or place of interest, coordinates in either decimal or DMS format, map, current location from GPS) let you easily select the exact place you want to see pictures of, and you can even choose a range in kilometers around the selected point to include images from.
Don't want to browse by location? There is also a "Tag / Keyword" option that shows images by tags or subject - just type e.g. "HDR" to view tens of thousands of beautiful HDR pictures, or "sunset" to see countless sunset sceneries, or even "Car crash" for images of car accidents from all around the world. Or anything else you'd like to see.
Select from four gallery types to view the images in your preferred way: filmstip-like vertically scrollable list, tile grid, slideshow with configurable interval, or the classic map layer.
Whichever gallery type you choose, just tap on an image in a list or grid to show the details page with high-resolution image that can be resized and panned to see more detail, as well as all important data of that image: title, author, coordinates, and upload date.
Google Map button shows you the exact location at which the photo was taken on Google Maps (switchable between roadmap, satellite, hybrid and terrain views) and where available also StreetView button is shown providing one-click access to street view panorama of that place.
- native, small and fast
- multiple location input methods to see images by location: address or place name, coordinates (decimal or DMS), map, current location from GPS
- choose range (1-50 km) around selected location to include images from
- "Tag / keyword" input for viewing images by tag / subject rather than location
- four gallery types: vertical list, tile grid, slideshow (with configurable interval), map layer
- Google Maps and Street View integration showing the exact place pictures were taken at
- details shown for every image, including: title, author, upload date, coordinates. Direct links to author's page and image's page at Panoramio are always provided.
- one tap access to original (usually multi-megapixel) size of the image (save, share, set as wallpaper, etc.)
- more features coming soon.
PanoRIMio works on all BB10 devices and display aspect ratios.
It is now available in the BlackBerry World store: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59937778/